Anyone leaving Sept. 22?

  • Erika
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
      My invitation is in the mail. I know it's for Eastern Europe and leaves Sept. 22. Does anyone
      know what country that is? Thanks!

      Erika
    • juliesince78
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
        its not kyrgyzstan cause we're leaving sept 14! six more weeks

        julie

        --- In PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com, "Erika" <erikamaren@g...>
        wrote:
        > My invitation is in the mail. I know it's for Eastern Europe and
        leaves Sept. 22. Does anyone
        > know what country that is? Thanks!
        >
        > Erika
      • juliesince78
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
          also on peacecorps2 calendar its says sept 29 is turkmenistan. so maybe
          ukraine??

          wrote:
          > My invitation is in the mail. I know it's for Eastern Europe and
          leaves Sept. 22. Does anyone
          > know what country that is? Thanks!
          >
          > Erika
        • Melody Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
            it's not bulgaria, they are comming next week!

            --
            Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.
            Shirley Chisholm
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
              It just arrived! It's Macedonia! Thanks for your help. -Erika