Poll results for PeaceCorpsEEandCA

  • PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
      The following PeaceCorpsEEandCA poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Let's figure out who going where. Are you going to Eastern
      Europe or Central Asia?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Eastern Europe, 4 votes, 66.67%
      - Central Asia, 2 votes, 33.33%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Eastern Europe
      - brucenstormy@...
      - moriah_moore@...
      - melody.jones@...
      - deelden@...
      - Central Asia
      - studiomilam@...
      - mingatwa@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PeaceCorpsEEandCA

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
        The following PeaceCorpsEEandCA poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: I'm thinking of starting a new Kyrgyz yahoo group, would you
        be interested in becoming a member?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Yes, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - No, 1 votes, 100.00%