New poll for PeaceCorpsEEandCA

  • PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      PeaceCorpsEEandCA group:

      Let's figure out who going where. Are you going to Eastern
      Europe or Central Asia?

      o Eastern Europe
      o Central Asia

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • PeaceCorpsEEandCA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
        PeaceCorpsEEandCA group:

        I'm thinking of starting a new Kyrgyz yahoo group, would you
        be interested in becoming a member?

        o Yes
        o No

        web site listed above.