A Fun Idea for Future CA& EE PCVs

  • Trent
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
      What if, sometime in the next year, we meet somewhere over there?

      Possibly reserve some old communist vacation camp and just hang out
      and get to know each other for a couple of days?\

      What do you think?

      Trent
    • Matt Stephens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2005
        Hey,

        You guys are all invited to come to Georgia for our PCV Halloween party.  The location is Gori, hometown of Stalin held in the creepiest Intourist hotel in the former Soviet Union, overlooking Stalin's home and museum.  This ESPECIALLY applies if you're in Ukraine, Armenia, or Azerbaijan because they're the cheapest places from which to travel to Georgia.

        Last year's was great and we're hoping to get bigger and more international this year. $10 a day pays for hotel and food.

        I hear Romania does a bigger similar party for those of you on the "wrong" side of the Black Sea!

        Peace,

        Matt

        Trent <studiomilam@...> wrote:
        What if, sometime in the next year, we meet somewhere over there?

        Possibly reserve some old communist vacation camp and just hang out
        and get to know each other for a couple of days?\

        What do you think?

        Trent

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/