403RE: [PeaceCorpsEEandCA] PC/Bulgaria cookbook

  • Lerri Atwater
    Aug 1, 2006

      Lauren,

      Peace Corps Ukraine has a “Babushka’s Cookbook” and I know there’s an electronic copy.  I need to get to a place where I can get it and send it to you, unless someone out there has it ready to go?  HINT HINT.

      So Lauren, if you don’t get a response about Ukraine’s book, send me a private mail to angry.cat(at gmail dot com) and I’ll be able to send it to you in a week or so.

      Lerri Atwater

      Peace Corps Ukraine

      Group 30

      Putyvl, Sumska