337Re: [PeaceCorpsEEandCA] Luggage/Backpacks

  • Melody Jones
    Mar 5, 2006
      I brought two rolling suitcases and then a carry on back pack.  Everyone needs a regular sized backpack for weekend trips and stuff like that.  I've found that I can pack for an entire week in a regular school sized backpack.

      The big luggage hasnt seen the light of day since I got to country.  I've not once used it (except when i went to the states for xmas) and most likely wont till i pack it up to go home.  So my advice is use whatever gets you here and dont worry about buying new luggage for the peace corps.

      Melody
      Bulgaria

      On 2/28/06, umsarahjo <lilgirl_52@...> wrote:

      So for RPCVs and currect PCVs, (or even nominees:) ) what would
      everyone recommend to take to EE/CA ? How many bags (2 checked, 1 carry-
      on) backpacks, duffels, luggage, rolling?!?! this was started in the
      gerneral peacecorps group, and now im kind of panicked!

      thanks in advance,

      sarah
      waiting
      EE TEFL Sept. '06

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.  Shirley Chisholm

      Address:
      Mihail Delev
      (for Melody Jones)
      Georgi Dimitrov Str. block 65