324Re: [PeaceCorpsEEandCA] Luggage/Backpacks

  • meggan thompson
    Mar 1 12:50 AM
      Rolling duffels and heavy duty back packs (you know the kind that look like you are ready to summit Everest) are pretty popular.
      A lot of people brought smaller backpacks for their carry on.

      Personally, I brought two rolling duffles and my regular backpack as a carry on.

      Good luck!

      Meggan
      Moldova

      umsarahjo <lilgirl_52@...> wrote:

      So for RPCVs and currect PCVs, (or even nominees:) ) what would
      everyone recommend to take to EE/CA ? How many bags (2 checked, 1 carry-
      on) backpacks, duffels, luggage, rolling?!?! this was started in the
      gerneral peacecorps group, and now im kind of panicked!

      thanks in advance,

      sarah
      waiting
      EE TEFL Sept. '06

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      "Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind."
      John F. Kennedy, Speech to UN General Assembly, Sept. 25, 1961

      Yahoo! Mail