239Re: [PeaceCorpsEEandCA] University English Teachers- EE/CA

  • Melody Jones
    Dec 2, 2005
      I dont know anyone at a university but I think that's really interesting.  I'm excited to find out where you are going to serve.  Be sure and let us know!

      Melody
      Bulgaria

      On 12/2/05, lisner2 <lisner2@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I was recently nominated as a university english teacher to EE/CA to
      begin August/Sept 2006. I will probably be in EE and was wondering if
      anyone knew in which countries I could be placed. Also, if anyone does
      currently serve as university english teacher, how is it??

      Thank you!

      -Christie

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Service is the rent we pay for the privilege of living on this earth.  Shirley Chisholm

      Address:
      Mihail Delev
      (for Melody Jones)
      Georgi Dimitrov Str. block 65