229Re:Avian Flu...

  • Virginia
    Oct 31, 2005
      The PCMO in Ukraine made an actual house call to administer the avian
      flu vaccine to my spouse and another volunteer in our community. He
      flew from Kiev to Siferopol, Crimea and gave shots to a large group
      there and then took the bus (4-plus hours EACH way) to give those two
      on the eastern tip of the peninsula their shots. That is soooome
      urgency I would say!

      Ginny
      On the Eastern Tip of Crimea
      www.pulverpages.com

      At 01:01 PM 10/28/2005, you wrote:

      > Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:19:48 -0500
      > From: Melody Jones <melody.jones@...>
      >Subject: Re: Romania si gripa aviara
      >
      >I also am curious about what the PCMO's are saying. Not only in Romania, but
      >in all of the region. In Bulgaria, they havent said anything which I find to
      >be odd b/c all of our neighbors have avian flu except one.
      >
      >Melody
      >Bulgaria
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic