First Edition Game Board

  • davidjcastle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      Does anyone have a scan of the 1969 Pro Football game board they might post? It's the one with the circular time clock and peg holes. I'm hoping to find a high resolution scan of the section that has the Quarter Time Clock, Scoreboard and Time Out chart so I can print it on board or foam core and add peg holes etc.

      dc
    • john
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
        --- In Paydirt@yahoogroups.com, "davidjcastle" <davidjcastle@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a scan of the 1969 Pro Football game board they might post? It's the one with the circular time clock and peg holes. I'm hoping to find a high resolution scan of the section that has the Quarter Time Clock, Scoreboard and Time Out chart so I can print it on board or foam core and add peg holes etc.
        >
        > dc

        David , check the files . I just uploaded a picture taken with an 8 meg camera .Hopefully it is clear enough and you have the capability to blow it up .