Re: 2011 RedZone Charts

  • classicpaydirt
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hunter, don't be a JERK. DAMN, you talk like this to your friend? Well, I guess I now know you? You fooled me. You expect me to believe that because she took your cell phone it is impossible to call me a give me a heads up on your site etc..... Ya know, things happen in life to everyone. It does not give you a right to desrespect others not involved nor to be a basilisk and strike the hand of your colleague.
      --- In Paydirt@yahoogroups.com, Darrin Hunter <hunte0062000@...> wrote:

      > If you cannot send a email correct your never going to be able to run a web page....I told you I do not have a phone get it..Never going to get any money from a drug addict that is four states away get real...It is what it is..

    • John Reeder
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 1, 2012
        If she was living with you, there is no burglary. But there can still be theft. That's a different crime. (If I go to work one day and leave with the photocopier, it's not a burglary, but it's certainly a theft.)

        Additionally, theft is both a crime and a tort. Even if the police won't do anything (which seems odd), a civil action can be brought.