Light dawns on Marblehead!

  • David Lobley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      I just realized that the use of JOEBOD's solitaire rules chart DOESN'T
      require mountains of research in order to determine a team's best
      defense, second best defense, etc. It's all in the defensive plays
      chart to begin with! (As the oldest guy, most likely, in this group
      it's probably an early case of dementia setting in!) This brings me
      to a second observation. As I mentioned earlier, the only set of
      Paydirt charts that I have are the ones for the 1970 (first) season.
      I'm guessing that the rules sheet with the "Priority Chart" and "Chart
      Legend" has changed since then. If so, is there anyone that would
      share a copy of it with me?!

      Thanks!
      Dave L