Re: [Paydirt] 1991 REDSKINS vs 1998 BRONCOS.

  • Travis Stephens
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
      Redskins had an underrated defense that had a 119 Forced Error Quotient (sacks + ints + fumbles recovered).  But they went up against Terrell Davis (how quickly has he been forgotten) and his 2,000 season.

      The Bronco defense was average and I'm sure the Redskins Posse had a field day. I'm sure  turnovers and special teams set up some of the points.

      Travis

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
        The Redskins offensive line allowed no sacks, no int's and no fumbles. The Redskins missed a couple field goal attempts and missed on a 4th and 1 at the Broncos 6 yard line. Denver had some long and time consuming drives. Those 2 teams were both powerful. When matching these 2 teams it is an even matchup. Joe S.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2011
          This is more clear.