Re: [Paydirt] Classic Paydirt Great Teams.

  • Joseph Clark
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2011
      On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Joe Clark jclar123@... wrote:

         I was under the impression that (a) the release date/dates were going to be,
         from 6-18 months from now. And (b) that the period covered would be pre 1960.
         Look, you can design the horrible 1961 Washington Redskins and 1976 Tampa Bay,
         Buccaneers for all I care.

         Just don't tell me you are going to release charts covering a period that,
         classicpaydirt has no intention of covering.

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:52 PM, classicpaydirt <JJS@...> wrote:

      Just matched up the 1977 Falcons against the 1984 LA RAMS. These charts are going to be released in a couple months as part of the next set of "CLASSIC PAYDIRT GREAT TEAMS" charts. In 1977 the Falcons defense set a record for fewest points allowed in a 14 game season. In 1984 RAMS RB Eric Dickerson rushed for over 2000 yd's. The LA Rams won the game 7-3. Dickerson was shut down most of the game. He had a 54 yd TD run in the 2nd quarter. The Falcons only points came early in the 4th quarter after A Rams fumble at their own 11 yard line. The 1977 Falcons defense was great and their offense was the opposite. The 1984 Rams passing game was ranked 28th in total yd's. The run defense and rushing attack were the cornerstones of the 1984 RAMS. Joe S. :-) :-) :-)

    • classicpaydirt
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 1, 2011
        It is unfortunate that you sound like you are upset. I am working on the charts as rapidly as i can. I am planning on releasing 3 sets in the next 6-18 months. One set will be completely pre 1961 charts another set will be post 1960 charts and a 3rd set will be something a little unique and suprising. It is very hard to keep a schedule for personel entertainment these days. I manage an office, have a 3 1/2 year old son and a 5 year old son and a pregnant wife. Frequently, i just don't have the time to get the charts out as quickly as i would like. I have been saving the private E-MAILS with requests for certain team charts. I hope that enlightens you on why it is taking longer than anticipated to finish the charts. P.S. I promise to get out a set of pre 1961 charts as soon as possible. As soon as the current set is finished that is priority #1. Joe S. :-)