UK Paydirt

  • Stephen Luscombe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      UK Paydirt As I’m still moving – I’ve posted some more paydirt sets and cards on ebay:

      Paydirt American Football Boardgame 1981 season
      #130405207481

      Also cards for 1987 and 84 and 2003

      I need to thin out my collection – it is an ideal  opportunity for UK paydirt fans to boost their collections of cards.

      There is also a Statis Pro set sneaking in there too.

      Regards

      Stephen