Re: 1985 NFL SEASON CHARTS

  • todburros
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 25, 2009
      no problem thanks

      --- In Paydirt@yahoogroups.com, sundancekid63@... wrote:

      > I got the email.  I am a few days behind on responding to all my emails.  Stand by.
      >
      > Flo

    • todburros
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 9, 2009
        still waiting

      • sundancekid63@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
          Tod,

          Sorry.  Been under a lot of pressure at work.  Not much time for family and even less for fun.

          As to my pc games, I don't know if they will fill the bill for you.  They do not have auto-play.  They do not have a scheduler.  And, while they keep stats, it is a pain to compile them.  You need to be somewhat computer savy to do it.  Thus, I don't think it would be a wise purchase for you.

          However, if you are still interested, after you buy the game, when you buy charts from Eddie, or Jackson/Grayson, just ask for the .ser files to go with them.  The .ser files function in my pc games.

          Sorry again for the long delay.

          Matt

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 10, 2009
            Oops.  Sent that to the wrong address.  Oh well.  :-)

            Matt

            > > I got the email.  I am a few days behind on responding to all my emails.  Stand by.
            > >
            > > Flo

          • todburros
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 16, 2009
              Ok thanks. I wish I had time for games that don't have all i need but i don't. I just bought a lot of strat stuff so that will keep me busy for awhile and I can check back afterward.