2009 sleeper team

  • Darrin Hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      I really like the Texans this year. Offense is in tact as long as Matt Schaub stays healthy

      Defense gets Dunta Robinson back and they have Eugene Wilson in the back field...At line backer they added 1st round pick Brian Cushing and free agent Cato June..they also have DeMeco Ryans one of the best middle linebackers in the game...On the line they added free agent DE former Cardinal Antonio Smith and 2nd round pick Connor Barwin to help get pressure off the edge...Lets not forget pro bowler DE Mario Williams

      Darrin