Hadn't been here in a while!!

  • johnbowen1971
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Real football season is hurting my paydirt gaming!! However, our team
      has moved into our new facility in a great way. We are 3-1 (3-0) in
      the region with a big game tonight that will go along ways toward a
      playoff spot!! What kind of different formats do you guys use for
      tournaments, leagues, etc? A lot of my coaching buddies will probably
      have a tournament or league this off-season.