Something Different

  • JOEBOD
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
      I was wondering if there were any Strat-o-matic hockey players in this
      group? If so, I am starting a new computer league and I still have
      some teams available. E-mail me at joebod@....

      Thanks,

      Joe Bodnar
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
        I have not seen a pay dirt post for a while.

        I was wondering if there were any Strat-o-matic hockey players in this
        group? If so, I am starting a new computer league and I still have
        some teams available. E-mail me at joebod@yahoo. com.

        Thanks,

        Joe Bodnar

      • kent conlan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
          It's Summertime...so expect a lull before the season starts...it's  just a month or so until training camps open...