2007 NFL Season Replay - WEEK 7 Complete Results

  • Ron Pisarz, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      For those who may be following our replay here are the latest results:
      http://www.datadrivenfootball.com/Downloads/2007SeasonReplay/week07.tx

      This week's head-to-head games had BAL (Bill) playing BUF, and Bill
      managed a 3-pt victory taking the Ravens to 3-4. Roger has CIN
      firing on all cylinders beating the Jets 30-7. My Steelers travelled
      to DEN and earned a tough win 32-19 setting the stage for the week 8
      PIT (5-1) v CIN (5-1) matchup!

      In other week 7 games WAS beats ARZ improving to 4-2, MIN with a big
      upset over DAL, and NE destroys MIA. The NYG get only a 3 pt. win
      against SF improving to 5-2, the TB defense keeps DET out of the end
      zone earning the victory, and TEN reminds HOU they are the worst team
      in AFC South. Lucky for OAK they play KC twice and earn a victory
      with 6 INTs (4 returned for TDs). PHI wins it's 2nd game in a row
      with a win over CHI even with a Hester TD punt return. STL upsets
      SEA.

      The game of the week features JAX over IND with a game winning TD
      with 1:50 remaining giving JAX a 17-16 win and a tie with IND for
      first place.