NFC Showdown Dallas vs Green bay

  • Darrin Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2007
      I am putting the 10-1 teams in the files section.

      These charts are made the way the 2007 charts will be

      The changes are to passing defenses, that include true blitz
      pressure...you can count passes defensed...teams that use 3-4 base
      defense will be show in defense description...There also is O=5*
      penalties that are loss of down...there also is a new column called QB
      sneak that can only be used once a game on 3rd or 4th and 1 or on the
      1 yard line.

      I am collecting a lot more info on the defenses, this is very time
      consuming, but should make these charts as realistic as possible.

      Have fun...If you play some games let me know how they turn out

      Darrin Hunter

      http://www.tc.umn.edu/~hunte006/paydirt.htm
    • Darrin Hunter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        In my game Dallas competes 20 yard pass on 4th and 10,then scores with
        a 3 yard flat pass with :50 left in the game to win 27-26

        Green Bay kicked three short field goals 19,18,23

        Farve'''50-31-1 288 1TD Grant 22-98 1TD
        Romo''''34-19-0 270 3TDs Barber/Jones 20-83

        Dallas game plan throw sideline/med/flat passes..Try to avoid short
        passes so the Green Bay linebackers do not intercept them..This makes
        Dallas offense inconsistent but should avoid turnovers.

        Green bay game plan throw a ton of short passes and flat passes to
        avoid Dallas blitz and interceptions by there CB,DB