Re: New comers questions

  • werderwayne
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2007
      Red Zone has some very nice features like kick coverage. Also, Red
      Zone comes comes with play calling charts based on the actual season
      and a genaric defense calling chart. Now, neither is tuned to the
      opponent, but it's a great start. It also makes it clear how few
      times a game teams throw deep.

      -WW

      --- In Paydirt@yahoogroups.com, "sean_clark116" <seanandlisa@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi guys
      >
      > I am just coming back to the game having originally played it as a
      kid
      > roundabout 1985.
      >
      > I have an old battered game with both 1989 and 1990 charts.
      >
      > I notice there is a new version of the game called RedZone.
      >
      > For someone going solo, what is the better version? Also anyone any
      > tips for solo play?

    • sean_clark116
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 26, 2007
        Thanks guys
      • Darrin Hunter
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 26, 2007
          Most people due not know how much a dink and dunk league it is...On
          Green Bays showdown chart 230 0f 425 passes are short

          --- In Paydirt@yahoogroups.com, "werderwayne" <ismith@...> wrote:

          > Red Zone has some very nice features like kick coverage. Also, Red
          > Zone comes comes with play calling charts based on the actual season
          > and a genaric defense calling chart. Now, neither is tuned to the
          > opponent, but it's a great start. It also makes it clear how few
          > times a game teams throw deep.
          >
          > -WW
          >
          > --- In Paydirt@yahoogroups.com, "sean_clark116" <seanandlisa@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi guys
          > >
          > > I am just coming back to the game having originally played it as a
          > kid
          > > roundabout 1985.
          > >
          > > I have an old battered game with both 1989 and 1990 charts.
          > >
          > > I notice there is a new version of the game called RedZone.
          > >
          > > For someone going solo, what is the better version? Also anyone any
          > > tips for solo play?

        • sean_clark116
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 29, 2007
            One more.....

            does Redzone play to the same rules as Paydirt, just with up to date
            team sheets??

            I am considering ordering the whole Redzone package as on the website
            ($70+ I think ) I love Paydirt but want this seasons teams.

            GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
          • werderwayne
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 29, 2007
              wrote:

              > One more.....
              >
              > does Redzone play to the same rules as Paydirt, just with up to date
              > team sheets??

              Almost...there are a few defensive columns added:
              Punt return coverage; KO return coverage; defensive field goals;
              defense against quarterback gaining yardage on a QT; Interception
              return coverage. There may be more, but I can't recall them offhand.

              -WW

              > I am considering ordering the whole Redzone package as on the
              website
              > ($70+ I think ) I love Paydirt but want this seasons teams.
              >
              > GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

            • Ben Brinker

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 30, 2007
                  You can download a complete game for free off my web site...plus the
                  Packers 10-1 chart is on there also

                  Rules are almost the same, you can download them your self also

                  priority chart is close to the same, but then paydirt had a few
                  different ones.