Bowl Bound and Late 1970s Updated Charts

  • James Hochtritt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
      Hi,
      I realize this is a Paydirt group, but I figure maybe some of you who play Paydirt also play or played Bowl Bound. Does anyone know where I can get Excel versions of that game's original 32 teams and the extra teams the game added in the late 1970s? Please let me know. Thanks, Jim
    • bill keller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
        i have never heard of any out there but i know i too
        would love to get them thx bill keller

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • Krashzero
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
          Benedict

          Did you get the rules?

          Jon
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
            If I can find them, I have the Bowl Bound rules (Set III) in PDF format...

            Joe Bodnar