RE: [Paydirt] strange results

  • joseph centofanti
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2006
      Some the later charts made looked like they were made in a hurry. If you at
      the Saints chart in 89 and other charts..you will find Def 15 and Def R used
      at the same time in a chart..you see the same inconsistancies in bowl bound
      3 charts..

      joey

      >From: Bill Regina <cornelius_plum@...>
      >To: Paydirt@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Paydirt] strange results
      >Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:05:18 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >I have the 2 "regular" paydirt chart results,
      >mentioned earlier. However, the defense on my
      >90CLE charts shows, on call "D" against play "8",
      >on dice roll "3", a zebra. Half of the rectangle
      >is black and the other half is white (!). I
      >wonder if anyone else has this. Maybe the result
      >of a completed pass should be half the yardage
      >using half the time.

      >http://mail.yahoo.com
    • August Helmbright
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2006
        Avalon Hill's quality control plummeted towards the end of the Paydirt run. That's why there are so many items noted in the errata lists for the later (and Bowlbound III) teams.