Re: [Paydirt] Digest Number 452

  • Joe Bodnar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      >> For the question of automatic misses on a roll of
      19 for PAT's when the team did not miss a PAT during
      the season in question, we got five YES's and six
      NO's, which means we will use no automatic misses on
      PAT's.

      As someone in favor of possibility over actuality, I
      think this is ok b/c house rules can add an auto miss.

      >> For the question of TD's or T3 on a return on a
      roll of 19, we got one YES, four NO's and six T3's,
      which means we use T3.

      I would like the longest actual return only for the
      same reason as above b/c it will allow those of us
      favoring T3 or TD to house rule it.

      That should be the general rule of thumb to follow. If
      one can house rule it, then make the game as basic as
      possible.

      Joe

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250