Re: [Paydirt] the commitee

  • rupertsellsitall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      I think a consensus opinion on creating these charts will eventually create superior charts as opposed to charts created by one person because they will be the result of numerous points of view and differing philosophies.  I am happy that there is debate on many issues, and I know over time those issues will be resolved  I think when we're thru we'll all be satisfied with the quality of the charts for playing against themselves.  I don't believe our charts would play well against charts created by other people; the object of these charts is to play against charts from our design only.