Starting a Craft business for Profit, We have the Solution

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2012

      When starting an Embroidery, Dressmaking or Digitizing business you face 4 problems.

      Until you have solved these problems, you will not get your Embroidery Business of the ground and will always be making a mere existence rather than the money you deserve from your passion.

      Give me 10 min 30 Second of your time, please.

      When starting an Embroidery, Dressmaking or Digitizing business, We have the solution for you.

      Please take your time to watch the videos.

      http://price4profit.co.za

      Hugs and Regards from a cold South Africa

      Phil