Updated simplicity sizing charts free for download

  • Mandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 7:19 PM
      Hi all,

      Yes, I know that I said I wouldn't post here again, but I just had to!...  I've found an updated version of what I put on line for all to download!!  I've removed the links to mine, as they are outdated anyway. :)

      Have fun!

      Mandy
    • Fashionacademy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4 2:07 AM
        Thankyou, Mandy.

        That's an interesting file and I'll keep it for reference.

        Dawn.

        Dawn Cloake
        web-page: www.fashionacademy.co.uk
        UK and Ireland PatternMaker Software Consultant
        Yes, I know that I said I wouldn't post here again, but I just had to!...  I've found an updated version of what I put on line for all to download!!  I've removed the links to mine, as they are outdated anyway. :)

        Have fun!

        Mandy

      • florabale
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4 3:16 AM
          Thank you Mandy,

          This group is quite active!

          Florence
          “Sustainable economic development led by socially responsible businesses”