Re: [PatternDesign] Re: anyone know anything about this system

  • hknight453@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2008
      I have seen both the Perfect Fit and Lutterloh spattern books and
      instructions. Perfect Fit is American, but works the same way as
      Lutterloh. Lutterloh has been in operation since before WWII; they
      offered patterns for Hitler Youth Uniforms at one point.

      Heather

      Message 2 of 9 , May 23, 2008
        Hi my 2008 version has darts on garments that need them/ when I did
        the demo a couple of months ago, she showed us on the vest, how to
        move the dart to the side for the larger busted of us and recommended
        the one from the shoulder down as more appropriate for the smaller
        busted. She talked about the bust circle and where go to with your
        dart... she did talk about pinching them in, but that was after you
        had already planned them...this is the people with the NewZealand
        Lutterloh site. They have newsletters that are very useful that you
        can download. One probably covers darts...
        Hope that helps,,, Donna