changed heart changed world

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2000
      At www.PatriotSaints.com/Essays/ you will currently see three essays listed.

      The first, "Awake and Arise Oh America," is prose written by my friend
      Blayne Sukut.

      "(Patriot)" is written in front of the link because it reflects well the
      "patriot" aspect of "Patriot Saints."

      http://www.patriotsaints.com/Essays/awake_arise.htm

      The next one, newly posted today, also written by a dear friend, is titled,
      "A New Heart: Changing the World through my Changed Heart."

      "(saint)" is written in front of the link because reflects well what I have
      in mind for the "saints" aspect of "Patriot Saints."

      http://www.patriotsaints.com/Essays/new_heart.htm

      The third piece discusses how these two facets are to work together. It is
      an essay/talk I wrote a dozen years ago called "The Law and the Word of the
      Lord: Our Duty and Our Quest."

      It is posted at
      http://www.greaterthings.com/Essays/Law_Word/

      Sterling

      Here is the text of the new post from my friend "who praises God for his
      generous mercy".