Fw: Ron Paul said my choice for VP is..Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise...

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 9:09 AM
      Subject: Arsenic In Infant Formula, Cereal Bars...Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise...Ron Paul said my choice for VP is...

      HUGE explosion on Sakurajima Volcano in Japan! MUST SEE!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpE-2mCiz48

      America's nuclear guinea pigs: Astonishing film that shows how Marines were used to test atomic weapons
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2103067/Duck-cover--Astonishing-video-shows-U-S-ground-grunt-guinea-pigs-taking-atomic-bomb-tests-1950s--trenches-protect-radiation.html#ixzz1mw1sEVGL

      Organic Brown Rice Syrup: Hidden Arsenic Source
      If you're shopping organic and see brown rice syrup listed first among ingredients, you may want to think twice: That product could have high levels of potentially toxic arsenic, Dartmouth researchers reported today…arsenic levels in some brown rice-sweetened cereal bars, energy bars and energy "shots"consumed by endurance athletes…baby formula with organic brown rice syrup http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/arsenic-organics-rice/story?id=15642428

      New Study Finds Arsenic In Infant Formula, Cereal Bars
      http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=604352

      Was Paul Really 'Dead'? - Beatles Documentary - Vid

      Iran stops oil sales to British, French companies
      (Reuters) - Iran has stopped selling crude to British and French companies, the oil ministry said on Sunday, in a retaliatory measure against fresh EU sanctions on the Islamic state's lifeblood, oil. "Exporting crude to British and French companies has been stopped ... we will sell our oil to new customers," spokesman Alireza Nikzad was quoted as saying by the ministry of petroleum website.

      VIDEO: 'Economic blockade of Iran is an act of war’
      RT - Tension around Iran has spiralled. Tehran is carefully avoiding being provoked so as not to vie the US and Israel an excuse for military action. Though activists believe the extra sanctions and economic blockade of Tehran is already an ‘act of war’. RT has talked to Brian Becker, the national coordinator of the A.N.S.W.E.R. anti-war coalition on the reasons behind the instability in the region. He believes the US government has manufactured an artificial crisis in the area. “Iran is complying with the IAEA. Iran does not have a nuclear weapon, Iran is not threatening its neighbors, Iran has not started a war with any of its neighbors,” says Becker.

      US officials believe Iran sanctions will fail, making military action likely
      Guardian - Officials in key parts of the Obama administration are increasingly convinced that sanctions will not deter Tehran from pursuing its nuclear programme, and believe that the US will be left with no option but to launch an attack on Iran or watch Israel do so.

      Report: Insider Documents Detail a March 23 Greek Default Plan; Gov to Freeze Bank Accounts
      Mac Slavo - The document asserts that Greece will officially be declared in default by all the ratings agencies after the close of business on Friday march 23rd. At the weekend all Greek bank accounts will be frozen, with emergency measures detailed to prevent the flight of capital. Included in the paperwork is a list of very limited exceptions to the ‘no withdrawals’ order.... If and when this event happens – because dates set forth by the powers that be are always subject to change – it will be a tell-tale sign that a similar collapse in confidence of the US dollar and US debt instruments will soon follow.

      Arizona bill would fund volunteer militia to patrol border
      Tucson Citizen - The bill calls for a one-time cost of $500,000 from the general fund and an additional $1.4 million each year from a gang task-force fund. While there’s an anticipated budget surplus, lawmakers must deal with long-term debt and the May 2013 expiration of the 1-cent-per-dollar sales-tax increase, so it is unclear how much support this bill would have. Arizona would join 23 other states and territories with active guards, but experts say the state would stand alone if its militia was focused on border enforcement and “combating international criminal activity.”

      YouTube: Sheriff Richard Mack Running for Congress Against Major SOPA Pusher
      Intel Hub - An Exclusive Interview with Sheriff Richard Mack who is running for Congress against SOPA and TSA supporter Lamar Smith. Smith was one of the MAIN backers of the internet censorship bill.

      Citizens shoot down private surveillance drone
      A remote-controlled aircraft owned by an animal rights group was reportedly shot down near Broxton Bridge Plantation Sunday near Ehrhardt, S.C. Steve Hindi, president of SHARK (SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness), said his group was preparing to launch its Mikrokopter drone to video what he called a live pigeon shoot on Sunday when law enforcement officers and an attorney claiming to represent the privately-owned plantation near Ehrhardt tried to stop the aircraft from flying.

      YouTube: Ron Paul wins poll, Chris Matthews leaves him out
      Chris Matthews omits Ron Paul from a poll charting the favorability ratings of Republican presidential candidates. Ron Paul had the winning favorable score at 46%.

      YouTube: The Thomas Jefferson of Our Day
      Judge Napolitano: "The Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us!"
      Ron Paul said my choice for VP is Judge Andrew Napolitano
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkTdOYxfRjY&feature=channel_video_title

      Corporatocracy: Ron Paul says US ‘slipping into fascism’
      RT - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul slammed America's system of governance at a rally in Kansas City, saying businesses and government are pushing the country into twenty-first century fascism.... “We’ve slipped away from a true republic,” Paul told thousands of his supporters at the rally. “Now we’re slipping into a fascist system where it’s a combination of government, big business and authoritarian rule, and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen.”

      VIDEO: China fulfills Obama’s infrastructure pledge
      R T -Chinese firms are already working on huge bridge projects in California, New York and Alaska.
      Los Angeles has rolled out the red carpet for the man who is likely the future leader of China. Vice President Xi Jinping took a tour of the China Shipping terminal, where the company just completed a 47 million dollar expansion at the Port of Los Angeles.... “I don’t think it’s an ideal situation, I would prefer the money go to American corporations but the jobs will go to Americans and in that sense it will boost the economy,” said Heldman [Professor of Politics at Occidental College].
      http://rt.com/usa/news/infrastructure-chinese-us-china-621/

      VIDEO: Chicago teachers want 30% raises!
      Chicago Tribune - Documents obtained by the Tribune show that in the face of Mayor Rahm Emanuel's expansion of the school day, the union has led with an offer seeking a 24 percent raise in the 2012-13 school year and a 5 percent increase the following year, the net effect being 30 percent.

      Sex-changing treatment for kids: It's on the rise
      CHICAGO (AP) - A small but growing number of teens and even younger children who think they were born the wrong sex are getting support from parents and from doctors who give them sex-changing treatments, according to reports in the medical journal Pediatrics. It's an issue that raises ethical questions, and some experts urge caution in treating children with puberty-blocking drugs and hormones.

      Turmeric’s Powerful Life-Promoting Properties Put Pharmaceuticals to Shame
      Activist Post -
      Curcumin, the key chemical in turmeric, has been shown to possess very powerful health-promoting properties. Recent research has even found that curcumin can prolong the lives of fruit flies by 75 percent. While the research was done on insects, it highlights the life-promoting aspects of this powerful substance — along with mountains of other scientific research.

      Health freedom victory: Bolivar, Missouri ends water fluoridation
      (NaturalNews) The Bolivar Herald-Free Press reports that Mayor John Best cast the tie-breaking vote in favor of ending artificial water fluoridation, which has been setting the city back about $20,000 a year in added costs.

      How the government reads your emails without a warrant
      RT - The ACLU has filed request under the US Freedom of Information Act in hopes of learning more about the powers the government has granted itself to snoop through the emails, texts and instant messages of Americans. Being able to browse through correspondence without a warrant is a power that the government has had for ages, but with the Internet making sending mail as easy as a click of a button, the ACLU says it is about time the feds fix their current policies.

      Secret Code in Color Printers Lets Government Track You
      For those of you who may not know, the EFF reports that the U.S. Secret Service admitted that the tracking information is part of a deal struck with selected color laser printer manufacturers, ostensibly to identify counterfeiters. However, the nature of the private information encoded in each document was not previously known. "We've found that the dots from at least one line of printers encode the date and time your document was printed, as well as the serial number of the printer," said EFF Staff Technologist Seth David Schoen.

      Barack Obama Going To Unilaterally Slash The Size Of The U.S. Nuclear Arsenal By Another 80 Percent?
      http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/insanity-is-barack-obama-going-to-unilaterally-slash-the-size-of-the-u-s-nuclear-arsenal-by-another-80-percent

      Doomsday Prepper Gets Labeled “Mentally Incompetent” by The State, Loses Gun Rights
      David Sarti, of Lebanon, TN, recently appeared on National Geographic’s program Doomsday Preppers.

      Lack of security at labs handling world’s deadliest pathogens could lead to epic pandemic
      Natural News
      | The mainstream media appears to be priming the public consciousness once again for the inevitable release of a highly-deadly pathogen in the very near future.

      British government considers using nerve agents on their own people
      Natural News