Daily Reflections GETTING THE "SPIRITUAL ANGLE" How often do we sit in AA meetings and hear the speaker declare, "But I haven't yet got the spiritual angle."
Daily Reflections CONVINCING "MR. HYDE" Even then, as we hew away, peace and joy will still elude us. That's the place so many of us A.A. oldsters have come
Daily Reflections A PATH TO FAITH True humility and an open mind can lead us to faith, and every A.A. meeting is an assurance that God will restore us to
Also during the week material will be sent out for your use in your pathway in recovery.
And sharing on things that you are dealing with in recovery is welcome. Good times and bad times that you are facing in your daily walk in recovery.
This group will be limited to 30 members.
- Dec 6, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.