As Bill Sees It Time Versus Money Our attitude toward the giving of time when compared with our attitude toward giving money presents an interesting contrast.
Daily Reflections THROUGHOUT EACH DAY This is not an overnight matter. It should continue for our lifetime. ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 84 During my early years
Daily Reflections UNREMITTING INVENTORIES Continue to watch for selfishness, dishonesty, resentment, and fear. When these crop up, we ask God at once to remove
Also during the week material will be sent out for your use in your pathway in recovery.
And sharing on things that you are dealing with in recovery is welcome. Good times and bad times that you are facing in your daily walk in recovery.
This group will be limited to 30 members.
- Dec 6, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.