Paternosters at SCA Pennsic War

  • THL Elizabethe Alles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Good morning!

      On Sunday, July 28, 2013, at the Pennsic War, Artisans Row will host a
      paternoster day from 10 am - 4 pm. We are looking for those who make and
      study prayer beads to join us for as much of the day as they wish to
      display, demonstrate, and talk about our art. Please contact Elizabethe
      Alles at lady.elizabethe@... for more information or to volunteer.
      Please feel free to forward this information to others who might be
      interested.

      *The Society for Creative Anachronism, or SCA, is an international,
      educational non-profit organization that selectively re-creates life of the
      Middle Ages and Renaissance. The Pennsic War is an annual event that
      occurs in western Pennsylvania and in late July/early August.

      Thank you all for your time,
      Elizabethe

      --
      THL Elizabethe Alles
      Midrealm Minister of Youth

      For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the
      world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be
      surprised how far that gets you.
      -Neil deGrasse Tyson

      My grandfather once told me there were two kinds of people: those who do
      the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the
      first group; there was much less competition.
      -Indira Ghandi