I saw the funniest thing today

  • mary_m_haselbauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2004
      At Walgreens in the "automotive section" amongst the air fresheners
      and sparkly dangles you can hang from your rear view mirror I found a
      rosary. It's made of some sort of aromatic wood and while the label
      does say something about "Spiritual" the emphasis is on it's smelly
      qualities.

      The other funny thing is that while 4 of the decades have 10 beads
      one of them has 12.

      I had to buy one!

      Anyway, Hi! I'm new to this list. I'm interested in beads and
      spiritual matters medieval. I recently got a great book about Irish
      circle pins and there was a picture of a statue of a woman wearing
      what looks like a paternoster with circle pins attached. I'll have to
      scan it. Remind me if I forget.

      Cheers,
      Slaine

      THL Slaine ni Chiarain