Medieval rosary replicas on eBay (small Ad)

  • Chris Laning
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2003
      Just a note that with the winter holidays coming up, I'm again
      selling medieval-style rosaries on eBay, like this one:
      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3252996806&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3252996806

      My eBay ID is "chris.laning" and I'll keep putting them up as long as
      they sell. :) I take custom orders, too.

      And for those nearby, I'm teaching my basic rosary class on November
      23rd (a Sunday) at an SCA workshop day in Berkeley.
      O Chris Laning
      | <claning@...>
      + Davis, California