Permission Please???

  • ladylishka
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      I was in the lovely class taught in Wintermist (Caid) this past
      Collegium and was hoping to gain permission to make copies of the
      class handout for several members of our Shire?

      The handout would be copied in total.

      Ever Yours, and hopefully thank you!!
      Lishka
    • Chris Laning
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
        At 2:56 AM +0000 4/4/03, ladylishka wrote:
        >I was in the lovely class taught in Wintermist (Caid) this past
        >Collegium and was hoping to gain permission to make copies of the
        >class handout for several members of our Shire?
        >
        >The handout would be copied in total.
        >
        >Ever Yours, and hopefully thank you!!
        >Lishka

        Thanks for the compliment! I'm sorry, but I have to say no --
        basically because while the text is mine, most of the illustrations
        are not. However you are certainly welcome to make copies of the FAQ
        file from this group, which contains most of the text from that
        handout:

        If people have questions, I'd be happy to answer them as well. You
        can also invite them to subscribe to this group, of course <g>.
        O Chris Laning
        | <claning@...>
        + Davis, California
      • Lishka Cheglokova
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2003
          I thought that might be the answer, but a unasked the answer could only be
          no....

          I hadn't thought about the faq file... though I did direct them to the
          group.

          Ever Yours
          Lishka