Pope adds new prayers to rosary

  • FV/Rafaella
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2002
      Thought folks might find this interesting:

      http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/10/16/pope.rosary/index.html

      Looks like the beads won't change but new prayers to
      be said as part of the meditation schema (that's not
      exactly the right word but I'm doing some tech writing
      today and kinda vocab challenged... )

      --Friday/Rafaella

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Henrik (formerly Njall)
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 21, 2002
        Greater detail regarding the Pope's intentions and the implications
        of the change are available from the Vatican's Web site. The document
        is long, but worth the read.

        APOSTOLIC LETTER ROSARIUM VIRGINIS MARIAE OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF
        JOHN PAUL II TO THE BISHOPS, CLERGY AND FAITHFUL ON THE MOST HOLY
        ROSARY
        http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/apost_letters/documents
        /hf_jp-ii_apl_20021016_rosarium-virginis-mariae_en.html

        Thanks,
        Brett