2486Re: [Paternosters] What were they called?

  • silveroak@juno.com
    May 13 5:01 PM
      Greetings,

      >And they were organized in Guilds. Like the one that used to be found in London at Paternoster Row. :)

      As a side note, does anyone have information on the guilds' coats of arms? I had a lovely set of....mmm German? Austrian? Hungarian? set for a city (which is how I learned there was a Pearl-Drillers' Guild!), but that information melted about 3 computers ago. The Paternoster's Guild was featured prominently, I remember.

      -Carowyn

      $25,000 Poker Freeroll
      Qualify now to win your share of $25,000 in cold, hard cash!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5372b27ebc5ca327e27edst04duc
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic