2480Re: [Paternosters] Pennsic Classes?

  • grainneinatlantia
    May 1, 2014
      I'll miss seeing your lovely Paternosters and other prayer beads at Artisans' Row, Your Excellency! Hopefully we'll cross paths at an Atlantian event before too long. (That would mean that my work schedule suddenly aligns with the Calendar of Events, but stranger things have happened. LOL)

      From: "Denise V. McMahon" <denise@...>
      To: Paternosters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 4:50:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [Paternosters] Pennsic Classes?

      Unfortunately, I will not be attending Pennsic this year. However, I will certainly be teaching next year. Sorry!

      On Apr 28, 2014, at 4:10 PM, grainneinatlantia@... wrote:

      Greetings, everyone!
      I noticed that "Paternoster Day" on Pennsic's Artisan's Row is scheduled for Tuesday, August 5th (for anyone who isn't obsessively checking the Pennsic University schedule on a daily basis like me *wink*), but I haven't seen any paternoster *classes* on the schedule yet.
      Is anyone on the list perhaps thinking of teaching a class or three? I've enjoyed every paternoster (and related) class I've taken at Pennsic, and I want to make sure I don't miss any this time around!
      Thanks from a lurker,
      Grainne ingen Lugdach
      Shire of Roxbury Mill, Atlantia
      (mka Willie Walter