Need Help -- Information and Patches

  • Adeldawg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      Can anyone tell me exactly how many different shoulder patches the Surprise,
      Arizona Police Department currently utilizes?

      Does anyone know if the Iqaluit, Nunavut Canada by-law enforcement office has
      a shoulder patch? I have Constable shoulder patches from Yellowknife and
      Whitehorse and would like to add Iqaluit if they have one.

      I am trying to locate a new, current style Trenton, New Jersey Police
      shoulder patch.

      Thanks and stay safe,

      Robert