Patches For Trade

  • svpd568@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2000
      I just updated my tradelist. Anyone interested in trading???

      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jm10924/tradelist.html">Jorge's Tradelist</

      Stay Safe,
      Jorge
      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/jm10924">Jorge's Webpage</A>
    • Flynn6971@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2002
        I will trade the following patches for Bomb Squad patches 3:1
        1  Washington State Patrol patch
        1  San Antonio Police – Texas
        1  Houston Police Department, Texas
        1  Kentucky State Police patch
        2  Oregon State Police
        1  Virginia State Police
        1  El Paso Police - Texas
        1  Honolulu Police patch - Hawaii
        1  DuPage County Sheriffs Office, Ill
        1  Queensland Police, Australia
        1  Philadelphia Police PA
        1  Montgomery County Sheriffs Office, PA
        1  Richland County Sheriffs Office, South Carolina
        1  Tasmania Police, Australia
        1  Dallas Police Department – Texas
        1  Hartford Police Department – Conn
        1  Reading Police – PA
        1  Atlantic City Police – NJ
        5  Dearborn Ordinance Officer - MI
        1  County of Nassau Police – NY
        1  Maryland State Fire Marshall
        1  Columbus Police - Georgia
        1  US Postal Inspector -1996 Atlanta Georgia Olympic PostalInspector
        1  US Postal Inspector Service – Rocky Mountain Division
        1  US Postal Inspector Service – Phoenix Division
        1  National Association of Fire Investigators – NAFTI
        2  Kansas City Police Support Unit - Operation 100
        1 Maryland State FireMarshal
        1  Morris County Sheriffs Office, New Jersey - Used but very nice
        1 Sydney Police – Australia– Used but nice
        1 Gastonia Police – NC –Used but very nice
      • ron ruhulessin
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
          I have several Mott Community College Police (Flint Michigan)(New) for trade.  If anyone is interested, please e-mail me direct.

          I also have two Kansas City, Kansas Fire Department (New) patches that I will trade for police patches that I do Not already have.  Let me know if you are interested.

          Ron Ruhulessin

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • captscott
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2015
            I have a large list of Police/Law Enforcement patches available for trade.
            Am Looking for Fire-Rescue, EMS, etc patches in exchange. If you are
            interested, please contact me offlist and I will send you a list.

            Scott
          • guy_labranche
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2016
              Hello  Capt Scott   I like to invited you to see my site at    www.flickr.com/photos/guylab
              looking for a trade
              guy labranche

            • guy_labranche
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 27, 2016
                please wiull you send me your trade liste at guy_labranche@...
                I am not able to see your trade liste

                my site is able to be see at Guy LaBranche

              • guy_labranche
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 27, 2016
                  Hello Run  I am Guy laBranche from Levis Québec Canada I like to invited you to see my site and traders at www.flicke.com/photos/guylab
                  hope to get new from you I wish a nice day
                  GLB
                • guy_labranche
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 9
                    Hi I am also a patches collector looking for a trade I like to invited you on my site  see my traders at www.flickr.com/photos/guylab