Re: [PatchTrade] Trader ready to go!

  • John Cassidy
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2012

      I have added a few new traders. Please check them out and let me know if interested in anything. I collect all EMS, fire and law.
      Available trades at http://cassidypatches.webs.com/patchesfortrade.htm

      Thanks
      John

      Visit my site at www.cassidypatches.webs.com  Available trades at http://cassidypatches.webs.com/patchesfortrade.htm

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:12 PM, matchot@... wrote:

         Matt, what do you have for trade??? Drop me an email, and let me know what you have. Thanks.
      Jeff Ambroz-Rochester,NY
      matchot@...

      ___________________________________

      I have been given several dup patches I have typed up a list of patches that I have avalible for trade, I'm also a buyer.  I also collect hats, and t-shirts and uniform shirts size xxl.  If anyone is interested in trading please let me know by e-mail and I cant wait to do buisness with my new group!

      Matt Alexander

    • John Cassidy
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 31, 2012
        I have added a few new traders. Please check them out and let me know if interested in anything. I collect all EMS, fire and law.
        Available trades at http://cassidypatches.webs.com/patchesfortrade.htm

        Thanks

        John

        Visit my site at www.cassidypatches.webs.com  Available trades at http://cassidypatches.webs.com/patchesfortrade.htm

        On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM, John Gillard wrote:

           Matt,
        I have a few fire patches to trade including my Moncton Dept  patch.
        What patches do you have for trade.
        John
        I have been given several dup patches I have typed up a    list of patches that I have avalible for trade, I'm also a buyer. I also    collect hats, and t-shirts and uniform shirts size xxl. If anyone is    interested in trading please let me know by e-mail and I cant wait to do    buisness with my new group!

        Matt Alexander

      • John Gillard
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2012

          Hi John,
          Do you still have the two FD patches from Ontario? I am interested in them.
          John