ID Help

  • captscott
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
    Can anyone help with city and state on this patch? Did a Google search with
    no luck. I was told it was MA but found no evidence of it or a St. John's
    Hospital there. Thanks!

    Scott
  • Jim O'Neill
    Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      It's Springfield, IL my friend...... Homer Simpson's town, or is that Springfield, CT, or..............DOH!!!!!!

      Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2012

        Thanks Jim!!

        Scott