ID Help

  • captscott
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2012
    Can anyone help with city and state on this patch? Did a Google search with
    no luck. I was told it was MA but found no evidence of it or a St. John's
    Hospital there. Thanks!

    Scott
  • Jim O'Neill
    Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012
      It's Springfield, IL my friend...... Homer Simpson's town, or is that Springfield, CT, or..............DOH!!!!!!

      Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2012

        Thanks Jim!!

        Scott

        Message 4 of 6 , Aug 13, 2015
          Try Springfield Missouri there is a St. John's in Springfield
        • Guy LaBranche
          Message 5 of 6 , Aug 14, 2015
            hi every one I will like to exchange patches with you I am from Lévis Québec canada I like to invited you to see my site at www.flickr.com/photos/guylab hope to get new have a nice day  glb