Ebay Sales

  • captscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      **Shameless Plug**

      Just an FYI to you all that I have started to post items from my collections
      up for sale. Over the coming months, it will include a myriad of items
      including T-shirts, patches, books, postcards, models and many other items,
      not all items will be fire and police-related in case you have any interest
      or for the entertainment.

      Go to Ebay advanced search, scroll on the left and click on "find member"
      Then enter "captryana" WITHOUT the quotation marks. New items should be
      added at least once a week.

      Scott Miller