patches fdny

  • scott
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
      I have for trade
      1 engine 212 now defunct company ****** specialtrade the patch is from the 1970's

      squad 288

      i'am not sending to canada i only trade in the united states because i only have one of each
    • Jim Hamann
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
        I have for trade 1 La Grange Rural fpd patch
        and 1 xl t-shirt from same dept. The shirt is too small for me so I'll offer it for trade

        trade the patch for 1 fire patch
        trade the shirt for 3 fire patches.

      • Guy LaBranche
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
          hello my name is Guy I would like to get the fd here is my address
          Guy laBranche
          6050 Chopin Québec Canada G6V 8Z2
          send me an email with your address so i  be able to send you a Canadian Fire patch
          thank you have a nice day   Guy

          click on albums
          Canada Traders

          USA TRADERS http://www.flickr.com/photos/guylab/sets/72157611221705527/

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2010
            are you wanting the fire patch or the  shirt ?
            I only collect  fire patches

            JIM

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
              just the fire patches  thank you  guy