Special Unit trade patches for trade

  • thomas keating
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Folks
      I am looking(for a friend) for Customs K-9 patches from the following countries:
      Iceland- Dog Unit
      Cayman Islands- Canine Unit
      Japan- Dog Unit
      Swiss- Dog Unit
      France- Dog Handler patch (single dog type)
      German- Border Patrol Dog Unit (shield type)
      Netherlands Dog Unit

      I have the following US Special unit patches for trade:

      Special Unit Trade List

      Alaska
      Anchorage Police K-9

      Californai
      Los Angeles Police (bike unit)
      Los Angeles Police Narcotics
      Tuolumne Narcotics Team

      Florida
      Broward County Sheriff’s Office Dive Team
      Hollywood Police Mounted

      Maine
      Brunswick Police Firearms Training Unit
      Maine State Police Underwater Recovery Team

      Massachusetts
      Boston Police Special Operations
      Bridgewater Police K-9
      Massachusetts Dept Public Safety Special Operations
      Massachusetts State Police Underwater Recovery Unit
      Medfield Police 350th Anniversary, 1651-2001
      New Bedford Police Special Reaction Team
      Salem Police Dive Team
      Salem Police Bike Unit
      Salem Police (SWAT) olive/black
      Salem Police(SWAT) silver/black
      Seekonk Police Honor Guard
      Whitman Police Honor Guard

      Nevada
      Las Vegas Police CSI

      New Hampshire
      Nashua Dive Team
      New Mexico
      Albuquerque Police CSI
      Albuquerque Police Bomb squad
      Albuquerque Police Gang Unit

      New York
      New York State Police Scuba Divers
      Sag Harbor Police Scuba Team

      Pennsylvania
      Pennsylvania Game Commission 1998 Turkey
      Rhode Island
      Rhode Island State Police Tactical Team
      Rhode Island State Police K-9

      Texas
      Houston Police Dive Team

      Vermont
      Vermont State Police Dive Team

      Washington ,DC
      Metropolitan Police Underwater Search and Recovery Team
      Metropolitan Police “Death City”

      All patches are new, never sewn. Scans available
      Tom