Homeland Security USA

  • thomas keating
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Folks
      It has been a while since I have posted to the groups. If you have been watching the ABC program "Homeland Security USA", I have some of the patches shown on this shows(see att'd scans).
      US Customs 1998-2003
      Customs and Border Protection(Border Patrol)
      Customs and Border Protection(Customs)
      I worked with Kevin Corsaro, Orlando Diaz, Brad Kovach, Jason(Jay) Yoder
      and Mark MacVittie--all great guys.
      I also have a Yoder,Pa police patch, but sorry, no connection to Jay that I know of. All patches are new, never sewn.
      See want list below, but I will consider other offers, new police or Customs only.

      Bangladesh
      Republic of Belau.
      Bhutan
      Bolivia