PA patches for sale

  • fuzzybaseball24
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      I have many PA police and fire patches for sale. Email me at
      fuzzyfd@... for scans of the patches. Thanks.

      Ryan

      Pennsylvania
      (k)=keystone shaped Whole State $175 plus S&H ($215 for all each)
      DEPARTMENT PRICE
      Allegheny County Fire Training Academy $3
      Allegheny County PD (k) $3
      Allegheny County Training Academy $3
      Ambridge FD $3
      Apollo FD (Pink Panther) $4
      Aspinwall PD $3
      Avalon PD (k) $3
      Baldwin PD $3
      Blawnox PD $3
      Butler County Fire School at Slippery Rock University $3
      California University of PA (used) $2
      Cecil PD $3
      Charleroi PD $3
      Cranberry FD $3
      Cranberry Volunteer Ambulance $3
      Dept. of Corrections-S.C.I Fayette $4
      Erie FD $3
      Etna PD $3
      Evergreen FD $2
      Falls PD $3
      Fox Chapel PD (uniform shirt on back) $2
      Gettysburg PD $3
      Heidelberg PD $3
      Highland FD (dark blue, gold border) $3
      Highland FD (dark blue, light blue border) $3
      Indiana PD $3
      Ingomar FD $3
      Ingomar FD (old) $4
      McCandless PD (k) $3
      McCandless-Franklin Park Ambulance Authority (current) $3
      McCandless-Franklin Park Ambulance Authority (old) $4
      Middlesex FD $3
      Middlesex FD (current) $3
      Mifflinburg PD (k) $3
      Millvale PD $3
      Mt. Lebanon PD $3
      North Hampton FD $3
      O'Hara PD $3
      Peebles FD (Popeye) $4
      Philadelphia FD Centennial $5
      Philadelphia FD Quint 16 $5
      Philadelphia PD $3
      Philadelphia PD Highway Patrol $4
      Pittsburgh City Housing (subdued) $5
      Pittsburgh FD (colorful, city depiction) $4
      Pittsburgh Firefighters Memorial Pipe Band (used) $2
      Pittsburgh hazardous Materials Response Team $5
      Pittsburgh PD $3
      Pittsburgh PD (subdued) $3
      Pittsburgh PD S.W.A.T. (subdued) $5
      Pittsburgh PD School Safety $3
      Pittsburgh River Rescue (3 rivers depiction) $5
      Plymouth PD $3
      Plymouth TWP PD Juvenile Unit $5
      Reading FD $3
      Reliance FD 100th Anniversary $3
      Ross Township Berkeley Hills FD $3
      Slippery Rock University PD (hat) $2
      Springfield FD $3
      State Trooper $3
      Tredyffrin PD $3
      West Deer 1 FD (buck) $4
      West Deer PD (buck, colorful) $4
      West Deer PD K-9 (cameo German Sheppard, colorful) $5
      West Hempfield PD $3
      West Shore FD $3
      Wilkes-barre PD $3
      York PD $3