Looking for a trade

  • Dave Carroll
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      Here is my request again. I am looking for Missouri,
      state, federal, US Trabal, DOD, Military Police and
      RCMP units and detachment patches.

      My trade list is on my web site. Let me know what you
      think about a trade.

      Dave

      Collector of:
      Law Enforcement Patches
      Modern or Obsoletes
      also Badges, Insignia, Related Items
      http://www.geocities.com/deputy_dave_21
    • Dave Carroll
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23 2:00 AM
        Hi all,

        It has been a while since I have posted anything and thought I would possibly strike gold this time.

        I am looking for anything from Missouri, state agency, federal, DOD, US Military Police, US Tribal and RCMP. Please check out my web site for anything you may like. Be sure to list alternate as I am needing to update my list.

        I have other interest such as Iowa couties and other things. If you have a trade list and would like to work out something, I am always happy to work something out.

        Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

        http://davecarroll.tripod.com