Floorplan for the table layout and a rumor about Bellmead's patch show...

  • Roy de Leon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      Howdy, Folks!

      Well, we're less than 24 hours away from the patch show.  I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off but after tomorrow, it will hopefully all be worth it.

      If anyone needs to contact me for directions before getting to the show, my cell is 214-952-6272.  I will likely be up at 5 or 6 a.m. and will be at the church just before 7 a.m. to start letting folks in.  Please call me if you get lost.

      I had intended to email everyone a floor plan of the table layout but since that might change at the last minute, I will have a sheet printed out at the entrance.  Just find your initials on the layout and those are your tables.  I tried to accommodate everyone's requests for corner tables, wall tables, outlets, etc...

      There will be voting ballots at the front table for you to vote on other collector's displays (please don't vote for yourself).  There will also be a notification form so that I can have your mailing address to mail everyone about the next show as will as contacting everyone by email.

      We've got some great door prizes lined up so I hope that you're all ready!

      On a separate note, I heard a rumor that Bellmead will not be hosting a patch show in November.  Has anyone else heard this?  I am trying to confirm it right now so don't quote me on this.

      Stay safe, Folks!

      Roy - TexasFireFighting.com!